What we need from you
1. Inoculation certificates:
- Cats must be vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Cat ‘Flu before they can be accepted into the cattery.
- Vaccination against Leukaemia is an option but not compulsory for acceptance into the cattery
2. Flea and Worm Treatments:
- We ask that Flea and Worm treatments are up to date wherever possible; however if you find this difficult we will administer the treatment for you if you bring your own medication.
- Any medication will be administered on request; this includes tablets, creams and injections etc. (There is a small surcharge of £2 a day for administering to the needs of diabetic cats).
- All our cat houses are insulated and electrically heated, so your cats are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- We have single units, double units (2 cats sharing) and family units for 3/4/5 cats all from the same home, who can all live together at the cattery.
- All houses have an upstairs / downstairs area and outdoor runs with windows and shelves for the cats viewing.
- Blankets and toys are provided but feel free to bring your own ‘little bit of home’ with your cat whose care, comfort and happiness is our paramount concern!